For a seamless patient experience, we encourage you to familiarize yourself with the patient portals you will utilize during your TIP experience.
Table Of Contents
Qure4u Appointment Confirmations:
All appointment confirmations will be emailed from Food Allergy Institute – [email protected]. The first message you receive will be for appointment confirmation ONLY. 24 hours prior to your appointment, you’ll receive a reminder to check in.
- DO NOT check in until 24 hours before your scheduled appointment. You will be prompted to complete your pre-visit registration at this time.
- To review pertinent information and manage your appointments, download the MyCarePlan app located at the bottom of your email.
- If you need help with login or other technical assistance, you can request personal assistance via the support link located at the bottom of the email: Click here for technical help
- Messages to the clinic should be sent using TIP Connect ONLY. Please do not use the messaging function in this portal.
You will receive an email to set up single sign-on access to TIP Connect; a resource for patients to get the most out of their treatment and stay connected with our 24/7 on call team.
In TIP Connect you will:
- Report reactions
- Send messages to our on call team
- Find recipes
- Review TIP FAQs
- Request FSA / HSA, travel & school documents and letters of medical necessity
Please follow the instructions in the email to set up your account and get started! Check your spam folder if you don’t see the email from [email protected]. To send non-emergency questions to your provider, please use Medical Events or Questions in TIPHELP. For your convenience, a TIP Connect guide can be found on our website.
For questions or password resets please email [email protected].
You will receive an email from Food Allergy Institute [email protected] to set up your Athena Portal. This portal will be used for:
- appointment dates and times
- appointment discharge notes
- treatments plan summaries
- dosing instructions
- receipts of cash payments for HSA + FSA
Please do not use the messaging function in this portal. Messages to the clinic should be sent using TIP Connect ONLY. Regrettably, this portal is not available internationally. International patients will receive this information at each appointment. It can also be requested through customer service. For password resets, please contact appointment scheduling at (562) 490-9900 Option 1
TIP Fee payments are managed in the Netsuite Portal.
• Schedule payments to be drawn on a quarterly basis
• No finance charges/late fees or [physical] paper invoices
• Notifications prior to your card being charged each quarter
• Cancel autopay at any time
Patients are recommended to setup auto pay via the following link: https://6340501.app.netsuite.com/app/login/secure/privatelogin.nl?c=6340501
For questions about setting up your payment card or for troubleshooting support, please email us [email protected] for assistance.